Sunrisers Hyderabad is the newest South Africa T20 League franchise to reveal their name. Sunrisers Eastern Cape. Sunrisers Eastern Cape is the IPL team’s name for the Port Elizabeth-based franchise. Aiden Markram, who is already on the SRH IPL roster, is the team’s lone addition to far. However, in the upcoming weeks, it is probable that they will reveal a number of additional names.
- Gerald Coetzee, Faf du Plessis, Moeen Ali, Maheesh Theekshana, and Chennai Super Kings (Johannesburg)
Anrich Nortje and Migael Pretorius represent Delhi Capitals in Pretoria.
- Rashid Khan, Kagiso Rabada, Liam Livingstone, and Sam Curran are Mumbai Indians players in Cape Town.
- Jos Buttler, David Miller, Obed McCoy, and Corbin Bosch are members of Rajasthan Royals (Paarl).
- Aiden Markram plays for Sunrisers Hyderabad in Port Elizabeth.
- Prenelan Subrayen, Quinton de Kock, Jason Holder, Kyle Mayers, and Rising Pune SuperGiants (Durban)
The majority of the players have already been signed by Chennai Super Kings, Mumbai Indians, Rising Pune SuperGiants, and Rajasthan Royals. The only other clubs taking their time with signings are Sunrisers Hyderabad and Delhi Capitals, which will now be known as Pretoria Capitals.
The teams are going above and beyond to bring in the best players since four franchise leagues will be competing throughout the timeframe of January to February. During the window, matches between the Bangladesh Premier League, the Big Bash League, and the International T20 League of the UAE will take place.
The CSA T20 League’s two main rivals are ILT20 and BBL. The CSA T20 League has kept South African players whereas the ILT20 League has already acquired significant players from the West Indies.