- TournamentLegends League Cricket 2022
- DateSep 21, 2022
- VenueBharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee International Cricket Stadium, Lucknow, India
INDC VS BWAK LIVE SCORE
- Toss: Bhilwara Kings (Fielding)
- Current partnership: 12(14)
Ball by Ball
- 15.5Yusuf Pathan to Denesh Ramdin: No runs.
- 115.4Yusuf Pathan to Ashley Nurse: 1 run.
- 415.3Yusuf Pathan to Ashley Nurse: FOUR.
- 115.2Yusuf Pathan to Denesh Ramdin: 1 run.
- 15.1Yusuf Pathan to Denesh Ramdin: No runs.
- 14.6Monty Panesar to Denesh Ramdin: legbye, 1 run.
- 114.5Monty Panesar to Ashley Nurse: 1 run.
- 14.5Monty Panesar to Ashley Nurse: wide, 1 run.
- 14.4Monty Panesar to Ashley Nurse: No runs.
- 14.3Monty Panesar to Ashley Nurse: No runs.
- 214.2Monty Panesar to Ashley Nurse: 2 runs.
- 14.1Monty Panesar to Ashley Nurse: No runs.
INDC VS BWAK
Only a few days have passed since the start of the Legends League Play 2022, but we have already seen some excellent cricket. India Capitals had a poor start and will now want to make up for it moving ahead.
They will face Bhilwara Kings in the following round encounter, which is crucial for both of these teams. The Kings will strive to improve on their previous performance even if it was quite nice. The two teams will face off on September 21, 2022 at Lucknow’s Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium.
INDC VS BWAK TEAM PREVIEWS
Bhilwara Kings narrowly defeated their opponent in their maiden match after completing the 153 run total chase with two balls remaining. They performed a respectable job with the ball, and the batters did enough to help them over the finish line.
They are presently positioned rather well in the top part of the ladder, and a victory here would probably propel them to the top of the standings. However, if they lose, it can become a little tricky for them and the other teams in the tournament. If they can play to their capacity, they have a respectable team, and the India Capitals will have their job cut out for them.
India Capitals Playing 11
Denesh Ramdin, Gautam Gambhir, Hamilton Masakadza, Solomon Mire, Ashley Nurse, Mitchell Johnson, Liam Plunkett, Pankaj Singh, Pravin Tambe, Farveez Maharoof, Pawan Suyal.
In their debut game, the India Capitals played very well with the bat but struggled to win with the ball. Thus, they failed to successfully defend a significant total of 179. They would undoubtedly have gained a lot of knowledge from that game and would want to apply it to their next game.
The Capitals have a solid team that looks a touch heavy on the batting front on paper. The Kings will have their job cut out for them if they can maintain their tight bowling here.
Bhilwara Kings Playing 11
Tim Bresnan, Naman Ojha, Nick Compton, Matt Prior, TM Srivastava, Yusuf Pathan, Irfan Pathan, Rajesh Bishnoi, Dinesh Salunkhe, TLB Best, Fidel Edwards, Monty Panesar.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
Both teams have distinct reasons for why this game is crucial. The Kings will try to extend their winning streak and climb the standings, while the Capitals will seek to resume their winning ways. We anticipate a fierce opening exchange between the two teams, and a thrilling match is definitely in the cards. We will bet on the Bhilwara Kings, and you should too, based on how the two teams have performed and their overall team balance.