- TournamentWest Indies Women vs New Zealand Women 2022
- DateOct 05, 2022
- VenueSir Vivian Richards Stadium, North Sound
WIW VS NZW BETTING ODDS
WIW VS NZW LIVE SCORE
- Toss: West Indies Women (Fielding)
- Current partnership: 25(21)
Ball by Ball
- 18.6Fran jonas to Rashada Williams: 1 run.
- 18.5Fran jonas to Kyshona Knight: 1 run.
- 18.4Fran jonas to Rashada Williams: 1 run.
- 18.3Fran jonas to Kyshona Knight: 1 run.
- 8.2Fran jonas to Kyshona Knight: No runs.
- 8.1Fran jonas to Rashada Williams: legbye, 1 run.
- 17.6Amelia Kerr to Rashada Williams: 1 run.
- 7.5Amelia Kerr to Rashada Williams: No runs.
- 7.5Amelia Kerr to Rashada Williams: wide, 1 run.
- 47.4Amelia Kerr to Rashada Williams: FOUR.
- 7.3Amelia Kerr to Rashada Williams: No runs.
- 27.2Amelia Kerr to Rashada Williams: 2 runs.
- 27.1Amelia Kerr to Rashada Williams: 2 runs.
WEST INDIES WOMEN
NEW ZEALAND WOMEN
|Cherry Ann Fraser||1.0||0||10||0||10.00|
WIW VS NZW
Just a few weeks remain till the start of the ICC Men’s T20 Competition, and all sides are preparing for it. In contrast, there is still time to play in the Women’s Cricket World Cup. We anticipate see a more competitive event this time around since almost all women’s cricket teams have improved greatly over the last several years.
We anticipate the tendency to continue. The current series between West Indies Women and New Zealand Women has also been more tighter than anticipated. The fourth game of the series will now see the two teams going head-to-head. The game will take place at the Sir Vivian Richards Stadium in North Sound, Antigua, on October 5, 2022.
WIW VS NZW TEAM PREVIEWS
WEST INDIES WOMEN
West Indies Women’s cricket has several players that can win the match on their own, much as Men’s cricket does. The local T20 leagues have seen them play to their full ability, but they haven’t been able to carry that form over to the international cricket.
They have had several opportunities to gain an advantage, as shown in the series itself, but their lack of effort and inability to cope under pressure has cost them dearly. They have a strong team, and because they get to play at home, they should be challenging to play against. The teams they face will have their job cut out for them if they can accomplish that here in this next game and moving forward.
West Indies Women Playing 11
Hayley Matthews, Aaliyah Alleyne, Afy Fletcher, Cherry Ann Fraser, Shabika Gajnabi, Sheneta Grimmond, Kyshona Knight, Natasha McLean, Chedean Nation, Karishma Ramharack, Rashada Williams.
NEW ZEALAND WOMEN
The New Zealand Women would want to end the series on a strong note since they have been doing well so far. With one game remaining, a victory here would give them the series victory, and that is precisely what they would want. Their seasoned players gave good contributions, which was the main factor in the outcomes they reported.
On paper, New Zealand Women seem to be flawlessly balanced, yet there have been a few situations when they have erred somewhat. Getting past them might be a difficult chore if they are able to play to their strengths here.
New Zealand Women Playing 11
Sophie Devine, Suzie Bates, Georgia Plimmer, Amelia Kerr, Maddy Green, Lauren Down, Hayley Jensen, Jess Kerr, Isabella Gaze, Eden Carson, Fran jonas.
WIW VS NZW BETTING TIPS
This game is crucial for both teams since New Zealand Women are leading the series. While West Indies Women will want to equalize, New Zealand Women will seek to win this match and put an end to the match. We anticipate a fierce opening exchange between the two teams, and a thrilling match is undoubtedly in the cards. We would bet on the New Zealand Women winning, and you should do the same, given the two teams and their previous performances.