Key Players and Betting Tips:
- Will Jacks (ENG): After his impressive performance in the last match, Will Jacks is a strong choice for England’s highest run-scorer in this game.
- Rehan Ahmed (IRE): Rehan Ahmed’s bowling performance was noteworthy in the second ODI. He could be Ireland’s top wicket-taker in Bristol.
- Harry Tector (IRE): Harry Tector showed promise with the bat in the previous match, and he is a candidate to be Ireland’s highest run-scorer.
- George Dockrell (IRE): George Dockrell’s left-arm spin and ability to take wickets make him a solid choice for Ireland’s top wicket-taker.
- Harry Tector’s Runs (Over 31.5): Betting on Harry Tector to score over 31.5 runs could be a worthwhile option given his consistent ODI form.
- England won the previous match by 48 runs and will look to secure another victory to clinch the series.
- Ireland needs to improve, especially in terms of economy rates with the ball, to level the series.
- The match will be broadcast on Sky Cricket, and you can also watch it on SkyGo.
- The prediction is that both captains will prefer to field first, considering the recent trend at the venue.
- The pitch at the County Ground, Bristol, is expected to have short boundaries and good pace. Teams batting first will aim to score at least 320.
- There is a forecast of light rain during the first innings of the match, but it is expected to clear up in the mid-afternoon.
Toss Prediction : England
Match Prediction : England
Please note that cricket matches can be unpredictable, and it’s essential to consider the latest team news, player form, and any last-minute changes before placing bets or making predictions.